Friday, September 24, 2004

Writer (poetry and short stories)

Hey Everyone,
I technically created this web log for Dr. R American Literature class, but the more I thought about it the more it seemed like a good idea. So like i said earlier I was going to add somethings I have written well here is a poem I wrote a few years. I hope you enjoy it.

Eagles
Eagles flying high above the rest, so majestic so powerful.
With wingspans of angels they fly above and beyond the storm,
but sometimes they must fly through nevertheless they fly.
Eagles, they bring the admiration of the people who look upon them,
but few know of their inner turmoil they bear on massive wings.
Yet still they fly on. Eagles, a hunter, a protector,
and always on watch searching for food.
Always flying, but returning to the place it calls home,
to the family it calls its own.
Eagles they fly, they stand they are the symbol of an American pride,
the family, honor, and integrity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

He-man
You are He-man and She-ra

What 80s TV Show Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla Sora
Sora

Which Kingdom Hearts Character are You Most Like?
brought to you by Quizilla