Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Starting A Weblog!

Well, I'm not quite sure what to do in these things, but I hope whomever is reading this enjoys it as the blog grows. Give me sometime and I will show you how my outlook on the world may or may not be different from the way you look at the world that so envelopes us! But I think this Weblog is going to mostly contain discussions on politics and other interesting topics! The weblog is also going to contain (sometime soon, I hope) some of my poetry and my shorter stories. Looking forward to getting some comments and maybe even getting people to think in ways they may not have thought about a subject before. ~LH~1 Timothy 4:12

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

He-man
You are He-man and She-ra

What 80s TV Show Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla Sora
Sora

Which Kingdom Hearts Character are You Most Like?
brought to you by Quizilla